Friday, July 22, 2011

I know if I trust myself...

While the ocean wind blows straight at me with full force
I walk on towards a brand new morning with no remorse
But even so why won't my heart, leave this painful land behind?

I don't know what fate awaits me, but I'll face it with pride
Walking to a new beginning, feel no regret inside
There is courage within sadness, and strength within my pain
Believe I can find my own light, if I give it a try

Feeling the rain, fall from the sky much like my tears
Deep within my heart, I know a smile will form someday

Try to catch the western breeze, but it slips me by with ease
And steals away the feelings I so dearly try to find
Find a way to trust, it is something I must do
And even though it's hard I will keep trying 'til I can

Onto the dark sea the moon reflects oh so bright
Soothing silver showing me a path to avoid my fright
Feeling stronger by the thought, My spirit strengthens as I know

Even if this ends tomorrow, I won't give in to fear
I still have two hands of my own, to change the path from here
With my freshly gathered feelings, I head towards the light
Knowing I can find a new life, if I give it a try

Even if the rain is falling from the sky tonight
I know for sure, the morning dawn will be so bright

If I take another step now...
The path might seem obscure...
But I know if I trust myself...
I will find my place in the end...

"22/7/2011"
"lelaki bodoh"

1 comment: